onsdag 5 september 2012

Relationship Column

Many teenagers write to the Relationship column to get help with their questions. They ask about what to do with their friends, parents and people they like. Now it is your turn to help! 
Answer as many questions as you like, but you have to answer at least two.

1. Hi!
Eric and I have been best friends as long as I can remember. But two weeks ago, we started a new school and Eric started to hang out with new friends and forgets about me. I haven’t made any new friends and I feel so lonely now. What should I do?
John, 13

2. Hey
And help!! I don’t know what to do. I hang out with a lot of friends, some more often and some not as much. But there is one girl in our group that I’ve started to hang out with more often. The problem is, I think I like her, I mean, really like her. I want to tell her but how? What if she thinks I’m odd, or even worse, laughs at me and tells everybody else?
Laura, 16

3. Hi
I have a mum, who I love more than anything else, but sometimes she is really annoying. She has to know absolutely everything! As soon as I get home from school she starts asking what I’ve done and with who. I don’t want to tell her about every minute in my life. But I don’t want to hurt her feelings.
Henry, 14

4. Hello
Now I have really messed up. My best friend and his girlfriend recently broke up, and is still really depressed about it. The problem is, yesterday after school I happened to talk to her in the corridor. At first it was nothing but suddenly she kissed me! And I kissed er back!! I don’t know why I did that because I’m not sure I like her that way. But what should I tell my best friend? He will be devastated.
Sam, 15

5. Hi
I have a boyfriend, and we’ve almost been together for a year now. The problem is I’ve just found out that he has kissed other girls during our summer holiday. When I confronted him about it, he just smiled and said: ”well, you know, we hadn’t seen each other for three weeks and I was bored, so that makes it ok, right?” I didn’t know what to say and I still don’t know what to do! Please help me, I don’t want to lose him, because I think I love him.
Jane, 14

6. Hey
I have a problem with my dad. For the last couple of weeks he has tried to get me to do what he calls ”manly things” like camping in the wild, go fishing and try to fix cars. He says it’s good for me, that it will build my character. I just thinks he’s afraid that I might be gay, and that has made me think, what if I am?
Charles, 16

7. Hi
I have a friend Leanne, or, she used to be a friend, i think. We live in the same street and have known each other for ages. We always played together when we were younger. Now, I have made many new friends who like to do the same things I do. Leanne is still nice, but we have absolutely nothing in common anymore. She just wants to sit and discuss books, but I want to be out with the others playing football or hang out at the café. I don’t want to hurt her, but how do I tell her I don’t want to be friends anymore?
Ruby, 13

8. Hello
I have a classic high school problem. I’m like, kind of a nerd in school, and the girl I like is the most popular, and most beautiful girl in school. I want to talk to her, but I know that the ”cool” kids will laugh at me if they see me trying. Any tips?
Ray, 15

9. Hey
There are two boys who like me in my school, but they are nothing alike. One of them is good-looking and tough, the other is not so good-looking and extremely shy, but he is the nicest guy in the world. I think I like the good-looking boy the most, but I know that he has cheated on all of his girlfriends. Who should I go out with?
Leandra, 14

10. Hi
I’m the happiest guy in the world, or I should be the happiest guy in the world. I have a boyfriend since three weeks, and we really like each other. When we are at home, we kiss all the time, but if we go out, he won’t even hold my hand as if he was ashamed of us. What should I do? Doesn’t he want to be with me?
Rick, 16

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar